30 November 2009

Monday, 30 November

Christmas is almost upon us….this year, I’m happy to say, I AM SO looking forward to it ‘cause I get to spend it with my honey! Yay!

It’s a big relief to me…probably more for her….that we finally got the last big load of her stuff down to her parent’s place this past weekend….lots of hard work but it’s done now for a while.

Until we move again in March….ugh. L

I know neither of us is looking forward to that…especially her.

I’m hoping she’ll understand that it’s a necessity for me more than for her but also for both of us – if we move closer to her work, she won’t have to battle so much traffic and I may not have to worry about her quite so much while she’s commuting to and from.

And I’m sorry…

But I honestly cannot see us continuing to live in that environment...paying an outrageous amount of rent, putting up with the constant “bowling alley” activities above us from asshole neighbours, having no decent hot water in the mornings, and running into the largest group of rude, disrespectful snots in one area that I’ve ever seen…. (that rant will be another blog soon)

Anyhow, the load is now stored and we can concentrate on other, more important matters…like our upcoming wedding! J

Overall, as tiring as it was, it was a good weekend despite both of us feeling shitty in a health sense.

My daughter came for a visit on Sunday with “her” dog, (used to be my dog but she ‘napped him when she moved out on her own). We had a nice visit – long overdue – and she and her brother are cool with witness duty at our civic ceremony in May.

Wow….i’m still in awe of turning 50 in May next year and getting married to the love of my life only less than 2 weeks later! how great is that?? gawd, I’ve been so giddy in the past few weeks! Lol

She reminds me, every single day, just how loved I really am. The sense of that is like a warm comforting blanket wrapped around me. To feel Her love is more than any joyous words I can come up with.

Right now, in conjunction of writing this blog, I’m also writing my long awaited letter to my mother…it’s the only comfortable way I know right now to tell her of our upcoming events…it’s so strange to do that, however.

Mom and I used to be able to talk about anything and everything…but in the past 3 or 4 years, it’s become increasingly more difficult for me.

But M is my life now. We are in this together and I won’t allow anyone to tell me otherwise. I won’t crawl back into the proverbial closet for anyone just because they don’t agree with the gender I love and am happy with.

I did that for over 40 fucking years…and that brought nothing but pain, stress and sheer unhappiness for me.

Ok, here goes…off to finish my letter…hope mom will deal with it in a loving way.

Love You Baby!

1 comment:

  1. Well I LOVE YOU TOO BABY!
    FYI: I'm happy when WE are happy. And I am more than willing to move out of this match box and into something bigger and better. I do hate moving, but there is a reason and a purpose so it's all good Babe.
    We have lotsa things to prepare for in the coming year...but NOTHING could have prepared me for how things have come together in our past 5 months!
    Gawd!! Everyday I smile when I think of US and all the possibilities we have with each other in the years to come! Whether it's our next vacation destination or what groceries to buy next...I look forward to it all!
    Undeniable Love For You Always
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXXOOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete