16 December 2009

Wednesday, 16 Dec 09

i'm watching her preparing stuff for dinner....she's so cute. she's prepping dinner tonight so i can rest a little but i'm feeling guilty just sitting here, not helping...yet she wants me to try to get over this fucking post-viral cough that's been making me unhappy.

today, i was listening to some old tunes....like the one below. reminded me how, in the 80's, folks (straight folks, that is) had this song playing at their weddings - it was one of the most popular ones to play next to the Frozen Ghost song, Dreams Come True.

so, for my sweetheart, who i can't wait to wed next year, this is for you...hey - maybe WE should play this as Our first song??? **kidding**...kind of ;-)


When I'm With You - Sheriff

I never needed love like I need you

And I never lived for nobody, but I live for you

Oooh, babe, lost in love is what I feel when I'm with you

Maybe it's the way you touch me with the warmth of a sun

Maybe it's the way you smile, I come all undone

Oooh, babe, lost in love is that I feel when I'm with you

Baby, oh I get chills when I'm with you

Baby, my world stands still when I'm with you

When I'm with you

I never cared for nobody like I care for you

And I never wanted to share the things I want to share with you

Oooh, babe, lost in love is what I feel when I'm with you

Baby, oh I get chills when I'm with you

Baby, my world stands still when I'm with you

When I'm with you

Baby, oh I get chills when I'm with you

Baby, my world stands still when I'm with you

When I'm with you

When I'm with you

When I'm with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment